Yesterday, French President Francois Hollande along with five ministers, two Presidents of Region and an impressive delegation of companies and entrepreneurs came to our office in San Francisco to inaugurate the French Tech Hub. (see related post – Welcome Mr President).
The President discovered eleven innovative start-ups representing the wide range of French innovation:
- Exosun: unique solar power solutions
– Amplitude Systemes: next generation fiber laser
– Carmat: successful maker of the 1st total artificial heart
– MyBlee: Education iPad application
– Nomalys: truly ergonomic CRM mobile application
– Genymobile: the fastest Android emulator for application development
– Sculpteo: online 3D printing solutions
– Fruition Sciences: innovative vineyard management system
– Weemo: videoconferencing solutions
– Seclab solutions: cybersecurity solutions
– Exogenbio, advanced tools to monitor DNA health
French President then reinforced its view about the importance of entrepreneurship and innovation for the French economy in front of Silicon Valley’s most prominent French entrepreneurs, even giving a hug to Carlos Diaz, one of the “pigeon” leader.
French Minister Nicole Bricq, Ile-de-France Regional Council President Jean-Paul Huchon and Aquitaine Regional Council President Alain Rousset then explained how the French Tech Hub will accelerate the growth of French Tech companies in the U.S.
The new French Tech Hub team is very proud to be part of that new venture!
To know more about the French Tech Hub, see related post.