iTechABreak is the new High-Tech Committee of the French-American Chamber of Commerce New England (FACCNE)
The Committee’s kick-off meeting gathered ten US-based French CEOs and executives who exchanged tips and best practices with highly successful entrepreneurs, Chris Hote and Aymeric Vigneras.
Here are some Digital Marketing tips shared during the session:
- Identify the market leaders, your competitors and the key influencers in your industry.
- Join their social media groups and follow their blogs and twitter accounts to keep up to date with the latest happening in your industry.
- Define a clear editorial line. Ask yourself the following questions: what kind of a problem are you trying to solve? Who is your target client? How will the client benefit from your services/products?
- Implement strategies only if you can analyze the outcome.
- Do not talk about yourself or your company directly. Instead, try to explain how you will make a positive impact.
If you missed this session, make it up by:
- Joining us for the Digital Marketing Night on December 10. Click here to register.
- Contacting Marie Buhot-Launay @Mbuhotlaunay to attend the next #iTechABreak session in February.