From March 24th to 26th, PRIME is hosting 20 world-leading French corporations in San Francisco and introducing them to disruptive American companies. These corporations are key players in various sectors, from aerospace to entertainment and IT services and total an aggregated turnover of $500 billion. Participants are members of the Club Open Innovation, an initiative dedicated to fostering business relationships between startups and large corporations.
They are interested in meeting with innovative companies developing solutions for:
- CRM, Big Data, Payment
- Smart Home, connected objects and Robotics
This event will be a great opportunity for start-ups to present their work to French companies, particularly if they aim to set foot on the French market, as these corporations are seeking potential partnerships with innovative companies.
The French corporations participating are:
- Air Liquide, the world’s largest supplier of industrial gases
- ADP, the world’s second largest airport group in terms of turnover
- Airbus, a leading aircraft manufacturer
- Atos, one of the 10 biggest information technology services companies in the world
- Faurecia, the 6th largest international automotive parts manufacturer
- Groupe SEB, the world leader in the small appliance industry
- JC Decaux, the world’s largest outdoor advertising corporation
- La Poste, the largest mail service in Europe
- Lafarge, the world’s largest cement manufacturer
- Renault, part of the Renault-Nissan alliance, the fourth-largest automotive group in the world
- SAFRAN, a leading company in the aerospace and defense industries
- SFR, a leading telecommunications company in France
- Société Générale, the third largest bank in France
- TOTAL, one of the six Supermajor oil companies in the world
- UBISOFT, the third largest independent game publisher in the world
- ECONOCOM, Mappy – Pages Jaunes,
- Paris Région Lab,
- Paris developpement,
If you feel like your company would be a good fit for this project, apply for this event by filling out a short application form available here.
The selected innovative companies will be invited to engage with these companies at the PRIME headquarter offices.
To access the application form, please visit YouNoodle
A learning expedition managed by Paris Région Lab & PRIME
– Club Open Innovation is an initiative dedicated to fostering business relationships between startups and large corporations. It gathers 50 of the largest corporations in France and Europe. It is carried by Paris Region Innovation Lab, a non-profit organization that also supports a large program of incubators in Paris and hosts more than 200 startups in Paris.