PRIME, Paris Region Entreprises and the Open Innovation Club are welcoming a delegation of US companies to Paris from Dec 8 to 11th 2014. The objective of this Paris Region Business Tour is to connect US companies with the Paris region ecosystem and facilitate business activities and expansion plans.
This is a unique opportunity to connect with large French companies, R&D centers, universities, innovation clusters, incubators, start-ups, government leaders and investors. Each participating company benefits from a customized tour and personal one-on-one meetings with potential partners and clients.
Here are some of the participants:
- Arrayent arrayent.com – IoT. Cloud platform for connected products.
- Bay Area Council bayareacouncil.org – Public-policy. Advocacy organization.
- Beckon beckon.com – Marketing. Omni-channel analytics software for marketing
- Coursera coursera.org – Education Tech. Online course platform
- Docker docker.com – IT. Open Source platform for distributed applications.
- EventBrite eventbrite.com – Internet. Social commerce, event planning.
- Flextronics Lab IX flextronics.com – start-up investment arm of electronic manufacturing company
- Global Upside globalupside.com – Consulting. Accounting / HR Services
- Momentum VC http://www.momentum.vc Mobile tech accelerator
- Orphmedia orphmedia.com digital marketing. Web design, online marketing.
- Qwalytics qwalytics.com – Business Intelligence. Cloud analytics solution, big data
- Rescale rescale.com – Performance Computing. Cloud simulation platform.
- Rocket Fuel http://rocketfuel.com/ Mobile advertising
- Taboola taboola.com Internet. Content distribution and advertising
- Tech Shop techshop.com – Workshop with access to tools and equipment.
- Vehicule Data Science vds-corp.com – Automotive. Driver Assistance Systems, Data Science.
- Zendesk zendesk.com IT. Customer service software
There is still a chance to join these companies and participate in our 2 key events:
- December 8th 5:30pm – 10:00pm: Innovation Meetup with corporations, SMEs, VCs and top leaders of industry and state government.
- December 9th 4:30pm – 7:30pm: Event at Ecole 42 with top French R&D centers, innovation clusters, incubators, start-ups and universities.
In addition, some participants will be attending LeWeb, the most talked about digital conference. Paris Region Entreprises has a significant discount to attend the event.
Throughout their stay, participants to the Paris Region Business tour will benefit from extensive media and brand visibility. This includes exposure in the press kit that will be distributed to 400 LeWeb accredited journalists, individual interviews, logo visibility at the Paris Region meeting point at LeWeb, and mention on parisregion.com website and social media.
For more details about the tour, please see: http://www.parisregionbusinesstour.com/
If you are interested in joining the tour, please email Olivier Allegret, Business Development Director.