ALCATEL ONETOUCH and PRIME are proud to invite you on the 3rd of December to the kick Off of the Mobile Tech program for startups. You can register here for the event.
ALCATEL ONETOUCH, one of the top leader in mobile manufacturing in the world, is offering a unique opportunity for startups to collaborate together through this challenge.
The Winners of the MOBILE TECH Challenge will join our International Incubator Program for 8 months. As a member of this program you will experience:
- A rich, international and customized program for each winner
- A unique go-to-market opportunity with one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile device manufacturers
- Tools to globally scale your company
- Worldwide network of suppliers, customers and partners offering unmatched business opportunities
The challenge will be focused on companies that are successful in these main area:
- ‘From Mobile to Services’
- ‘On the way to 5G’
- IoT, wearable
- Smartphone incremental innovation improving user experience i.e. context aware applications
For more details, click here.
Come join us on the 3rd of December to learn more about the challenge and the incubator program.
Meet the Alcatel OneTouch executives the 3rd of December at Prime in San Francisco.
We hope to see you there.
When: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST).
Where: PRIME – 2415 Third Street, Suite 231 – San Francisco, CA 94107.
- Steve Cistulli, Senior Vice President, North America at ALCATEL ONETOUCH
- Virginia Strickland, Go-to-Market Director at ALCATEL ONETOUCH
- Jason Gerdon, Sr. Manager PR and Communications at ALCATEL ONETOUCH