Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- The problem with Cost Of Failure in biopharma!
- Famous cancer company, Dendreon files for Bankruptcy
- French company, Edaps, is told “not approvable” by FDA for PMA prostate cancer device
- Medtronic signs 16B load package for merger.
- Legend of Medtech, Dr. Fogarty, says early stage venture capital is dead
- Chromebook : a new revolution of devices for students, professors and way of learning
- Radical Ideas for Reinventing College, From Stanford’s Design School
- How Kids Lose Their Creativity As They Age (And How To Prevent It)
- Startup Builds Sensors That Will Analyze Sweat to Track Your Health
- Belkin WeMo LED Lighting Starter Kit
- Intel-GE Care Innovations™ Launches Health Harmony
- KORE Wireless Group to Acquire RacoWireless