Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- Fibrogen aims to raise money from public with $146 million IPO
- Hospitals are focusing even more on cutting medical device expenses
- Botox maker, Actavis buys Allergan for $66 Bllion!
- Average cost of drug R&D? Try $2.9B on for size
- Google launches Contributor, its alternative to AdBlock
- Kik messenger takes $38 million, round led by Valiant Capital Partners
- LinkedIn unveils its self service certification feature
- A Goofy Wearable That Tracks the Air Quality Around You
- Google Glass future clouded as some early believers lose faith
- Coke Freestyle App Upgrade Connects Users’ Smartphones To Dispensers
- IndieGogo campaign: BitBite, a wearable device that track and improve your eating habits