- Biomarin taking chance on Duchenne drug for 840 million
- New company wants to kill cancer by “squeezing” cells
- Cardiomems device helps reduce patient readmission rates for heart related problems
- Stent patients benefit from long-term blood thinners
- Jumia Raises $150M For Its African E-Commerce Business
- Groupon Acquires In-Store Analytics And Marketing Startup Swarm Mobile
- 22% of all startups at CES 2015 will be from France
- A whole US university is giving free and online access to its courses
- Evolution of education : more and more students would like to have a Computer Science class.
- New company that enables incarcerated people to have access to education.
- The Internet of Anything: A Smartphone App That Lets You Control Your Office Environment
- What Women Want, According to the Designers of Women’s Wearables
- Flow. An intuitive & precise wireless controller
- Lyft Appeals To More Casual Drivers By Matching Them With Passengers To Share Commutes
- Roomer Lands $5M In Series A To Be The Airbnb For Unwanted Hotel Rooms
- Fluc Raises $2.3 Million To Improve The Logistics Of Food Delivery In More Markets