Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- Scientists herald a breakthrough in reversing spinal damage
- Prescription Drug Pricing: The Fine Line Between Value and Greed
- EU regulators clear Medtronic’s Covidien buy
- Biotech’s Boston blitz is making lab space harder–and costlier–to come by
- With its 2,147,483,647 views on Youtube, the “Gangnam Style” video has broken YouTube’s Code, reaching the maximum of possible views !
- Microsoft releases Cortana in Germany, Italy, France and Spain.
- Apple On Track For ‘Record Quarter’ As iPhone 6 Sales Bump Up Its Market Share Vs. Android, according to a Kantar Report
- The startup After School is an Anonymous App Resulting In Student Cyberbullying and School Threats.
- Lesson ly, a startup that provides onboarding and training tools for professional ecosystem, has raised a $1.1M round
- QUIRKY + GE REVEAL BLUEPRINT FOR THE CONNECTED HOME
- A New Gadget That Lets You Invent Your Own Internet of Things
- How Sensors That Test Our Stress Could Revolutionize Product Design