The Early Stage Challenge is open to seed-funded companies that have raised no more than $1 million in total capital. It is open until January 19,2015.
Applications must use or plan to use GPU technology related to games, visualization, computing, Cloud/Data Center, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, automotive, mobile and others.
All accepted applications:
- Will be offered a free demonstration space at GTC 2015 exhibition (March 17-20 2015) -You may understand the great value of this demo pod here
- Will be eligible for the Early Stage Companies on Stage competition (March 18, 2015)
- Will be eligible for the ECS awards ($100K$ prizes value)
- Will be invited to the CEO Summit. (March 18, 2015)
12 accepted applications will be selected to present on stage during the Emerging Companies Summit on March 18, 2015.
- Speakers will be allowed 4 minutes of presentation and 4 minutes of interaction with the judging panel. (You may watch 2014 presentations here)
- At the end of the presentation the jury and the audience will vote to elect the company that has the highest likelihood for commercial success.
- The winning company will receive a check of $100,000 USD.
- Note: The speakers will have to participate in presentation coaching sessions.