Conferences, when carefully chosen, represent a unique opportunity to launch your product in the US and to meet with potential users, partners, opinion leaders, analysts, and experts.
But remember that you have to come prepared:
- Look into opportunities to become a speaker several months in advance,
- Contact your targets in advance,
- Hire a PR firm to draft a press release and connect you with industry journalists and analyst,
- Draft and rehearse a show pitch,
- Take the opportunity to study the competition offerings,
- Don’t forget to follow-up in the next 5 days.
Below, please find a list of the main 2015 US digital marketing conferences.
- Business Analytics Innovation Summit , January 22-23rd, in Las Vegas, NV.
- Digital Summit 2015, February 4-5th, in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Social Media Strategies Conference 2015 , February 10-12nd, in Las Vegas, NV.
- B2B Content2Conversion 2015, February 16-18th, in San Francisco, CA.
- Marketing Sherpa E-Mail Summit 2015, February 23-26th, in Las Vegas, NV.
- Social Media Week 2015, February 23-27th, in New York, NY.
- ExhibitorLive 2015 , March 1-5th, 2015 in Las Vegas, NV.
- SMX West 2015, March 3-5th in San Jose, CA.
- Direct Marketing Association 2015, March 9th, in Chicago, IL.
- Social Media Strategies Conference 2015, March 9-13th, in Salt Lake City, UT.
- SXSW Interactive 2015, March 13-17th, in Austin, TX.
- Social Media Marketing World 2015, March 25-27th, in San Diego, CA.
- Search Engine Strategies (SES) 2015, March 30-April 1st, in New York, NY.
- Mobile Marketing Strategy Summit: San Francisco 2015, April 7-9th, in San Francisco, CA.
- Marketo Marketing Nation Summit San Francisco 2015, Apr 13-15th, in San Francisco, CA.
- Forrester’s Forum For Marketing Leaders 2015, April 14-15th, in New York, NY.
- Social Media Strategies Conference 2015, April 28-30th, in Chicago, IL.
- Experiential Marketing Summit 2015, May 11-13th, in San Francisco, CA.
- Sirius Decisions 2015, May 12-15th, in Nashville, TN.
- Ad:Tech Digital Marketing Conference 2015, May 20-21st, in San Francisco, CA.
- Confab Content Strategy conference 2015, May 20-22nd, in Minneapolis, MN.
- Social Media Strategies Conference 2015 , June 9-11th, in New York, NY.
- Content Marketing World 2015, September 8-11th, in Cleveland, OH.