Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- Obama puts personalized medicine in the spotlight with a primetime pitch
- Crowdfunding is Banging on Biotech’s Door. Will We Let It In?
- Medtech investment hits 6-year high in Minnesota
- Alnylam CEO: More Cash in Hand Is to Fuel Expansion From Within
- Button Raises $12 Million To Deep Link All Your Apps.
- Persado scores $21M to become the Moneyball of marketing
- Lift Digital raises $1M to connect fitness trainers and clients.
- IBM Reveals Proof of Concept for Blockchain-Powered Internet of Things
- Ringly Raises $5.1 Million Led By Andreessen Horowitz To Expand Its Smart Jewelry Collection Beyond Rings
- Smart Helmet Maker Skully Has Raised Another $1.5 Million