Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- The top 5 challenges facing marketers globally in 2015 from SalesForce survey.
- Tune Raises $27M To Unify Mobile Marketing Data.
- Payments Giant Ingenico Adds Bitcoin Option to POS Terminals
- Amazon Pulls Beta Of Its Wallet App Amid Mediocre Reviews
- Coinbase Raises $25M Led By Andreessen Horowitz To Build Its Bitcoin Wallet And Merchant Services
- Obama Wants You (And 1 Million Others) For ‘Precision’ Health Data
- FDA clears first glucose-monitoring system for mobile devices
- The top healthcare investment areas in the US
- Feds speed plans for value-based payments
- To Adjust This Standing Desk’s Height, Just Hold Out Your Hand
- The Future of Wearables Isn’t a Connected Watch
- Bidgely Unveils Suite of Home Energy Management Products
- Apple’s Smartphone Sales in Asian Markets Soar – Counterpoint
- Google MVNO talk gets another airing in US — report
- AT&T goes pan American, closing its $2.5B Iusacell deal
- Hands-on with Kodak’s first Android phone