Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- 15 things for healthcare leaders to know about Obama’s 2016 budget
- Third Rock’s New Revolution Looks to Squeeze More Drugs From Nature
- Hospira to merge with Pfizer for $16B amid device overhaul
- Value-based payment initiative raises questions about how to measure quality
- Is Whole Foods the next retail chain to expand into healthcare?
- Only a third of U.S. mobile users will pay for apps in 2015.
- A guide to understand marketing automation
- Facebook organic impressions down 50%
- Nest Thermostat Pays for Itself in 2 Years, Studies Find
- Pebble plans to launch new hardware, software this year
- Misfit fitness tracker will unlock your doors and work with Nest, Spotif
- Exclusive: Apple’s health tech takes early lead among top hospitals
- Can mobile banking revolutionize the lives of the poor?
- FCC will apply net neutrality to mobile for the first time
- Will Galaxy S6 Feature Mobile Payment Service Samsung Pay?