Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- Resistance Is Futile: Why That’s A Good Thing In Biomedicine
- Vaxxas Gets $20M Injection to Test Needle-Free Vaccines in Humans
- FDA once again steers clear of health IT, finalizes plans to stop regulating some medical software
- Another Dexcom first: A glucose-monitoring app for Apple’s smartwatch
- Twitter buys Niche, that connects social medias with stars.
- Apple is working on an electric car
- The hurdles of digital marketing for marketers
- Sigfox Raises $115M To Take Its Internet of Things Network Global
- The Internet of Anything: The Startup Bringing the Smart Home to Apartment Renters
- Bastille raises $2.5M to secure the Internet of Things
- Xiaomi will start selling products in the U.S. ‘in a few months,’ but don’t expect mobile devices
- Apple Pay – Forecasting consumer Adoption
- Why Google Will Remain King of Mobile Advertising