Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- For Life Science Industry, Social Media Takes on New Significance
- Precision Medicine Initiative: Medical revolution or regulatory headache?
- Hospital for Special Surgery takes patient engagement, marketing to a whole new level
- Swiss developers debut telescopic contact lens triggered by blinking
- Hospitals purchasing MRI, CT scanners to take real-time images during surgery
- Samsung takes aim at Apple Pay with LoopPay acquisition
- This App Wants You to Borrow Money From Friends, Not Banks
- The BlackBerry Classic: Brain or Blunder?
- Sony mulling mobile options, as market dubbed “volatile”
- Gemalto responds to hacking report
- ArmorText Raises $2 Million For Its Secure Mobile Messaging Service For Enterprise