Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- NIH and FDA: Less red tape, more research investment will drive medical innovation
- Apple’s ResearchKit is off to a rollicking start
- Consumer diagnostics player 23andMe officially pivots to add drug discovery.
- CMS announces ‘Next Generation’ accountable care organization
- Med tech industry’s expenditure on lobbying at an all-time high
- Fitbit Confirms FitStar Acquisition To Bring Training To Its Fitness Portfolio
- Iotera Raises $1 Million For Its Super Simple GPS Tracking Device
- How to build a smart home with your own dumb stuff
- Forget smartwatches, smartcars will drive the next revolution