Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- CMS issues draft Stage 3 rules for EHR incentive program
- You’re The Doctor Now, And Your Office Is In Your House
- Obamacare Is Spurring Startups and Creating Jobs
- Google, J&J partner to advance surgical robotics
- Square Opens Cash to Businesses as Facebook’s Shadow Looms
- Financial incumbents could lose up to $4 trillion to fintech disruptors
- Google’s Pony Express: Pay Your Bills From Gmail!
- Google Files Patent For Wearable Nanotechnology Anti-Cancer Technology
- August Locks Down $38 Million in Series B Funding
- Deutsche Telekom launches “Cloud of Things”
- Panasonic shares Intellectual Property for IoT Growth
- It took a decade, but mobile video is finally exploding
- How Meerkat Can Stay Hot & Grow MOAR
- BlackBerry shocks with Q4 profit but CEO Chen can’t stop sales slide