This week PRIME, EducPros and a group of French University Directors are in New York City and Boston to discover the latest trends and innovations in Education. During the week, they will meet with key players from the education industry in the US (leading universities, organizations, large corporations and Ed-tech companies). The goal is to inspire the delegation by showcasing best practices, disruptive technologies, and to foster potential partnerships in the future.
For up-to date information and real-time insights, follow the tour on Twitter at #LEXNYB.
Here is the program for the week:
Monday April 27, New York City
- Columbia University
- General Assembly
Tuesday April 28, New York City
- Private tour of the MET Museum
- NYU Game Innovation Lab
Wednesday April 29, Boston
- Kendall Square Association
- MIT Media Lab and Mobile Experience Lab
- Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
Thursday April 30, Boston
- Learn Launch
- MIT Office of Digital Learning and Open CourseWare
- MIT Industrial Liaison Program
- Cambridge Innovation Center
Friday May 1, Boston
- Harvard Business School
- Harvard University Campus Tour
Stay tuned for more updates.