Wearable World Congress, taking place on May 19 & 20 at the iconic Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco, is the preeminent face-to-face conference and expo that will bring together all the right people and companies to forge the future of the wearable and “Internet of Things” revolution. It’s where business deals will get done, relationships formed and horizons expanded
The best, brightest and most-inspiring speakers will be taking the stage to share their wisdom over two content-packed days at Wearable World Congress, including:
- Eric Migicovsky, CEO & Founder, Pebble
- Jeannine Sargent, President, Innovation and New Ventures, Flextronics
- Philippe Kahn, CEO, Fullpower
- Marcus Weller, CEO & Founder, Skully
- James Harrison, Vice Chairman and CEO, Contour
- Matt Galligan, CEO & Co-Founder, Circa
- Yobie Benjamin, Industry Leader, Wearable & IoT
- Bonin Bough, VP Global Media and Consumer Engagement, Mondelēz International
- Deepa Sood, CEO & Founder, Cuff
- Andrew Flanagan, CEO, Telcare
- Jay Nath, CIO, City of San Francisco
- Kevin King, President, CEO & Director, iRhythm
This is the ideal venue for IoT and/or Wearable tech entrepreneurs looking to connect with partners; investors looking to connect with over 600 startups; supply chain or manufacturers looking to partner with the most successful 100 Crowdfunded startups; and startups interested in meeting – and sell directly to – several thousand consumers.
This year, Wearable World has launched the IoT for Cities Initiative to design, create and build Internet of Things and wearable technology applications for improving city life for residents and visitors in cities around the world. During Wearable World Congress, the City will announce the needs and challenges they are trying to solve and start-ups are invited to apply to the Challenge to develop working prototypes. Start-ups can sign up for free here.
Sign up for Wearable World Congress here for a 15% discount with the promo code PRIME15.