Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- Artificial intelligence tops Google VC’s list of high-potential life sci techs
- CMS releases final rule on MSSP ACOs
- Dexcom, Insulet partner with diabetes data startup Glooko as it expands into insulin pumps, CGMs
- Khosla-backed Thync dodges FDA, heads to market with $299 mood-shifting consumer wearable
- Three Security Problems The IoT Will Create — And How To Solve Them
- Google Is Hacking Our Clothes to Work Like Touchscreens
- Intel to Acquire Altera to expand IoT Market
- Tag Heuer’s Android Wear smartwatch will cost $1,400
- Google’s Ingenious Plan to Make Apps Obsolete
- Facebook Lite Is A Stripped Down Android App For The Developing World
- A T-Mobile-Dish Deal Could be the Ultimate Marriage of Convenience
- What Twitter Can Be.