Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- Singapore’s Temasek leads $40M financing for sleep monitoring startup Hello
- With $2B acquisition of Welch Allyn, Hill-Rom to add diagnostics, patient monitoring
- Philips, Siemens score big hospital bundling contracts, highlighting demand for value-based healthcare
- CVS to acquire Target’s pharmacy business for $1.9 billion
- Samsung Invests In Sigfox’s Network For Connected Objects
- Microsoft outlines Internet of Things plans for Windows 10
- Fitbit shares surge at IPO, valuing the company at over $6 billion
- Nest’s New App Is the Command Center for All Your Gadgets
- Battery juices itself up using light
- iblazr 2 LED flash for iOS and Android adds Bluetooth syncing
- Microsoft Brings More of Its Lumia Smartphones to the U.S.
- Nokia Confirms Plan To Return To Phone Market In 2016
- Google Confirms Acquisition Of Agawi, A Specialist In Streaming Native Mobile Apps