Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- In-Depth: Digital health news recap of H1 2015
- Teladoc raises $157M in first IPO for mobile-enabled video visits
- The FDA doesn’t want to regulate wearables, and device makers want to keep it that way
- 23andMe raises $79 million as it shifts focus to research, drug development
- Theranos grabs FDA approval for finger-stick herpes test
- BitFury Secures $20 Million in Funding, Triples Its Market Share Solidifying Its Lead in Bitcoin Blockchain Infrastructure
- Amex Negs Digital Wallets To Build Its Own Checkout, Pairs With Stripe To Spread It Wide
- Interview: GoCardless CEO Talks Pivots, Payments And Personnel
- Has Android already become the embedded OS of choice for M2M applications?
- Sequans, Gemalto partner on M2M/IoT Marketplace
- Telefonica Vivo, Jasper launch IoT Platform in Brazil
- 30 days later, I’m returning my Apple Watch (full review)
- How Can Businesses Benefit From Virtual Reality?
- Apple Music vs. Spotify: Don’t repeat this common mistake
- Xiaomi disappoints customers in Brazil launch
- There is one key reason why people are spending more time on Facebook’s apps than Google’s
- T-Mobile becomes a true North American carrier with Mobile without Borders plan
- Microsoft and Nokia – a marriage made in hell?
Smart City & CleanTech
- California’s Distributed Energy Grid Plans: The Next Steps
- What Sunrun’s IPO says about the solar industry and Silicon Valley
- Cisco launches new IoT system for smart cities and infrastructure and to simplify digitalization