Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- St. Jude to buy Thoratec for $3.4B, will pair its heart pump with the cardioMEMs patient monitor
- Hospitals launch trial to test AliveCor’s iPhone-enabled ECG for diagnosis of heart attacks
- Only 26% healthcare it have a plan to implement a platform to support byod
- AARP study, White House panel weigh in on how to make tech accessible for seniors
- Varian to install its ProBeam at upcoming NYC cancer center for $115M
- Insight, Integration and The Internet of Things!
- Sony Mobile pushes into IoT with JV on Drones
- The Internet Of Sound
- Technicolor to buy Cisco’s Connected Devices unit for $600M
- Apple nixes Nest in favor of other HomeKit-compatible devices
- Online food delivery ordering is about to overtake phone ordering in the US
- Apple Revenues In China Skyrocket 112% in Q3
- The mobile web sucks
- Why aren’t App Constellations working?
- Pebble Time firmware update gives you more control over the watch’s look and feel