This competition will reward the best innovative startups led by French entrepreneurs launching their businesses in four parts of the world: Africa & Middle East, North & South America, Asia, and Europe (excluding France.
This is a great opportunity for digital startups to:
- Gain awareness in France and inside the French Tech ecosystem.
- Be accelerated within Accenture, Capgemini and Orange international startups programs.
- Participate to the prestigious DigiWorld Summit and its DigiWorld Week
Axelle Lemaire, France’s Minister for Digital Affairs, and Geoffroy Roux de Bézieux, MEDEF’s Vice-Chairman and Notus Technologies’ founder, will give the four awards during DigiWorld Summit’s closing session on November 19th in Montpellier.
How to apply:
- Fill out the application before September 10, 2015
- Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact Jessica Barranco – email@example.com / +33 (0)4 67 14 44 48