The Consumer Electronics Show (CES), is an internationally renowned electronics and technology trade show, attracting major companies, startups and industry professionals worldwide.
Here are some practical questions you may have about CES 2016 (January 6 – 9, 2016):
How can startups expose at CES 2016?
- Apply to the Business France French Tech Pavilion contest (only for France-based startups). Twenty startups will be selected by a jury and will get a booth at CES 2016, along with coaching sessions, lead generation, and increased visibility.
- Go with a private delegation.
- Book a booth directly with CES representatives on French startups dedicated space (contact: Sasha Spellmann – email@example.com).
Whichever option you may choose, don’t forget to report your presence to Mission French Tech and benefit from its communication and press relations support (during and after the show)! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What partner to choose?
We have made a list of all available offers: CES Mission, Destination CES, French Tech Hub, Aveta Global, Altios International… You can find all information here.
What events can I attend to prepare CES 2016?
- CES Unveiled Paris: October 21st, 2015 at Pavillon Cambon- Capucines in Paris. This event will feature groundbreaking innovations from budding startups and established international brands at this half-day, industry-only event along with a CES press conference.
- Workshop “Protect Your Innovations” on November 18th at Paris Region Enterprises, with Systematic, CapTronic and DGSI. Contact: Géraldine Leveau – email@example.com