Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- Philips unveils consumer, connected health bid featuring app and 5 devices, including watch
- Google’s Android Wear smartwatches now connect to an iPhone app
- Aging population to help drive global mobile health market to $49B in 2020
- Retail clinics—the skinny for entrepreneurs
- Can Innovation Be Taught?
- Why Is The University Still Here?
- The 20 Edtech Startups Changing Education in Europe
- Ralph Lauren’s ‘smart’ shirt is the ultimate preppy tech
- Autodesk Signs Agreement to Acquire SeeControl
- The Newest Nest Thermostat Looks (And Sees) Much Better
- New wave of fintech is on its way
- PayPal Launches PayPal.Me
- Five legal threats for fintech’s hottest start-ups
- Piq teams with France’s Babolat to roll out tennis wearable
- Verizon-owned AOL acquires mobile ad tech company Millennial Media for $238M
- Amazon will reportedly launch a $50 tablet later this year
- Microsoft quietly releases Skype Messaging beta for Windows 10 Mobile