Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- What does it mean to own your health data?
- Proteus, Otsuka submit first commercial drug with built-in sensor to FDA
- Novartis CEO comments, new patent shed light on Google’s contact lens projects
- $1M+ raised on Indiegogo for company making maskless device for sleep apnea
- Survey: 20 percent of ACOs use telemedicine
- The edtech start-up backed by Mark Zuckerberg
- Google Chromebooks Make Up Nearly Half of All US K-12 Device Sales
- Facebook Goes Back to School
- Samsung launches SmartThings Hub to manage home IoT systems
- Intel’s latest IoT move heats up the race for low-power networks
- Even the FBI is worried about Internet of Things security
- Okta Joins Unicorns With $75M Round And Looks Towards IPO
- Facebook’s Messenger And The Challenge To Google’s Search Dominance
- Google Introduces Uncomplicated Pay-As-You-Go Model For Its Maps API