Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- MathCrunch’s new monthly subscription helps you learn math on the go
- Samsung’s $2M STEM Contest is Underway ‘ With Charter Network
- Why Google Is Going All In On Diabetes
- Here are some big market plunges you might actually like
- IMS: 1 in 10 health apps connects to a device, 1 in 50 connects to healthcare providers
- Apple’s Most Exciting New Design Feature? HIPAA Compliance
- The Volkswagen scandal is just the beginning
- Facebook Brings VR-Style 360-Degree Video To News Feed
- Virtual Reality In Healthcare: Where’s The Innovation?
- Alcatel-Lucent acquires Mformation for IoT device management
- French company streamdata.io teaming up with US leaders for best-of-breed financial technologies
- Bank of America’s and Coinbase’s Bitcoin Patents Revealed
- Venmo enters mobile P2P lending space
- 3D touch will change how you use your iPhone
- Telegram Now Seeing 12BN Daily Messages, Up From 1BN In February
- Streaming Music Passes Physical Sales for First Time
Smart City & Clean Tech
- NRG Will Spin Off Its Clean Energy Business: Investor Pressure, or a Bet on a Green Premium?
- Inventor looks to shake up cleantech with smart solar trackers
- Total Plans $500M Investment in Renewables, Even While Cutting Spending Company-Wide