Today, 10 startups will pitch at the first International TechMeeting in Boston powered by the Open Innovation Club focused on Personalized Health.
Thursday October 15th – 4pm to 8pm. For the complete agenda and to register for the event, see details here.
This event will provide insights on the impacts of data analytics, connected devices and personalization services in the healthcare sector and beyond.
Executives from Sanofi and Ipsen will discuss challenges in this space, and innovative companies will pitch their disruptive solutions for personalized health.
- Voluntis designs prescription applications that embed medical intelligence in the smart phones of people suffering from chronic and rare diseases.
- OtoSense develops applications based on a new generation of sound recognition engines. We are at the confluence of physics, health, and IT, with huge development opportunities.
- Berg is a data driven biological research company at the forefront of drug discovery utilizing an innovative paradigm-changing approach to health care.
- VerbalCare specializes in cloud technology to facilitate bedside communication between patients of all abilities and their care teams throughout the length of care.
- Sober Grid aims to create a sober community. We aim to save lives by allowing sober people to connect with each other. We also want to help sober travelers find friends in new cities.
- Health Helm Inc. is a health care support system and closed-loop communication system between you and your doctor. It is a tool that helps you adhere to the care plan established.
- Selventa is pioneering the analysis of Big Data to unravel the complexity of disease for precision medicine
- Insightfil aims to reduce medication administration errors and waste. We have aligned with clinics, manufacturers, and patients to develop an end-to-end customized dosing system.
- Median Technologies aims to transform image interpretation from an objective art to a quantitative science to facilitate better, more reliable outcomes for cancer patients.
- NutriSavings is an online ecosystem where supermarkets, food manufacturers and produce growers join forces with employers to get employees healthy.