Join us on October 28th to our Open Innovation Club’s TechMeeting on MarTech.
About the Techmeetings
The objective of our monthly International TechMeetings is to foster business relationships between startups, corporations and VCs, and to bring visibility to the best of French-American technology and Innovation.
Our October event will focus on Martech which is the blending of marketing and technology. Randy Giusto and a surprise keynote speaker will provide trends on Martech. 3 corporations will present their challenges and activities in this space. In addition, 10 innovative startups will pitch their solutions to our audience, to the OIC members (Total, Renault, Schneider Electrics…), and to corporations such as Cisco, Microsoft, Youtube,….
REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND. (Use the Code: MARTECH50 for a $10 ticket).
Overview of the selected startups
- Evercontact– Evercontact is a cloud service that mines missing and outdated contacts in emails, allows them to be shared with collaborators and keeps CRMs and address books automatically up to date without any effort.
- HiMedia– HiMedia Group guides advertisers, publishers and retailers on the development of their digital strategies. Operating in two business areas, digital advertising – HiMedia – and online payment – HiPay, its experts offer the solutions that are best adapted to boosting clients revenues.
- Numberly– Numberly is a programmatic expert helping advertisers to collect and activate their owned, paid and earned data through innovative solutions as DMP and data onboarding through all digital channels (Programmatic Display, email, mobile, social media).
- ReadyPulse– ReadyPulse’s technology is a powerful solution to curate and display social user generated content to drive commerce.
- DOZ– DOZ by Capseo aims to help companies enter new countries by crowdsourcing organic marketing (specifically, search, social media, and blogs).
- Framed.io– Framed uses machine learning to analyze your analytics and tell you which customers are about to abandon your product.
- Nomalys– Nomalys offers efficient mobile solutions to access, edit and enrich all your information from one or several business applications (CRM, ERP, BI, EDM, etc.) on smartphone & tablet online & offline.
- Origami Logic– Origami Logic empowers marketers to answer the question, “What happened today?” by measuring the marketing signals that matter.
- Candlestack – Full service data analytics company specialized in omni-channel marketing (online/offline/mobile)
About the Open Innovation Club
Contact Maroane Abdallaoui (Open Innovation Manager, PRIME) if you are interested in joining the club, want to learn more about the Open Innovation Club, or if you are a startup interested in participating at one of our events. These OIC TechMeetings will be hosted in the offices of PRIME and French Tech Hub.