Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- Your Guide to a Nation of Edtech Accelerators
- Six Questions About Reach Capital’s $53 Million Edtech Fund
- For Second Opinion, Consult a Computer?
- Big Companies Look to Startups for Lessons in Innovation
- Digital Health Consumer Adoption: 2015
- Ex-Apple exec describes first-hand experience using Theranos technology
- Ancestry.com is talking to the FDA about using DNA to estimate people’s risk of disease
- Rise of the machines: The industrial Internet of Things is taking shape
- Facebook launches Parse IoT SDKs for Atmel, Broadcom, Intel, and TI hardware
- Samsung launches SmartThings Hub to manage home IoT systems
- iOS App Store Revenue Now 80 Percent Higher Than Google Play, Thanks To China
- Xiaomi Loses No. 1 Spot In China’s Smartphone Market To Huawei
- Google’s growing problem: 50% of people do zero searches per day on mobile