Every week, PRIME and French Tech Hub publish the Weekly TechWatch, a short blog post collecting the key news we came across during the past week.
- Can Selling Insurance to Patients Transform Health Care?
- Wanted: “Nutrition Facts” for health app data privacy
- Patient-generated data integration challenges aren’t technical anymore
- Burst bubbles : Theranos and 23andMe bouncing back
- Fintech unicorn Adyen grabs first Silicon Valley investor at $2.3B valuation
- 3 Fintech Companies on the Rise
- With Apple in Mind, Google Seeks Android Chip Partners
- Qualcomm Tops Estimates on Strong Chip Sales, but Forecast Weak
- T-Mobile Will Let Subscribers Bring Tiny 4G LTE Towers Into Their Homes