You are developing solutions for diagnostics improvement and targeted treatments such as: Personalized diagnostic, quantified self, genomics and Biotechnologies, synthetic biology, nanotech, big data analysis (especially for oncology), markets, sensors, patient support and monitoring.
JOIN US IN PARIS WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 9TH FOR THE PERSONALIZED HEALTH TECHMEETING!
What is a TechMeeting ?
An intimate “club” event which aims at connecting, 20 selected international young companies / startups, with decision-makers from 8-10 large French corporations. Confirmed attendees: SANOFI, LA POSTE, SAMSUNG, SFR
- Give international innovative technologies and startups exposure to large corporations, foster technological and business partnerships.
- Give large corporations the opportunity to present their expectations and challenges and acquire relevant technologies.
- 5 minutes-pitch session in the morning:
- large companies present their challenges in personalized health
- 20 selected companies to propose their solutions
- Networking lunch
- B2B meetings session between large corporations, startups, innovative companies and research labs
When and Where
- Wednesday, December 9th, 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Paris Region Entreprises offices – Bldg 28 – 11 rue Cambrai, 75019 Paris
Get Tickets here now!
Free of charge for Paris Region Entreprises members and members of our partner organizations. Scaled pricing for all other participants.
If you want to pitch during the event, email email@example.com. Deadline to apply is November 26th, 2015.
This Personalized Health TechMeeting is organized by Paris Region Entreprises (member of Entreprise Europe Network) in close collaboration with its 2 offices, PRIME in San Francisco and Tel Aviv and our partners:
Medicen Paris Region, Business France, BPIfrance, Cap Digital, Genopole, Systematic Paris Region, BIOJerusalem, IATI, EIT Lab.
You can also attend two related events:
The Colloquium on Personalized Medicine in France organized by Genopole & AMGEN on December 8th (in French)
About: Genopole, a biocluster dedicated to innovation in life sciences, and Amgen, a pioneer in medical biotech, both leaders in their respective fields, are joining forces to unite elected officials, institutional representatives and healthcare professionals for a colloquium aimed at surpassing simple declarations of principle and identifying concrete levers for the creation of a personalized medicine sector in France.
The final of the first edition of the DARE France-Israel on December 9th
About: DARE France-Israel is a contest dedicated to innovative French and Israeli start-ups. The first edition addresses start-ups in the healthcare sector, with a focus on personalized medicine. DARE France-Israel is the first bilateral program for French and Israeli start-ups. The contest is now open in France and will be soon launched in Israel. Apply before Dec 1st and be one of the 10 laureates to win this unique acceleration program ! DARE France Israel website